Masters in the Making
Originally from Haiti, he and his family moved to the Pacific Northwest when he was eight years old. Seems odd to know that, but the little bit of conversation he does make is usually about his family. He’s very into ancestor worship, spending countless hours at his personal altar talking to them. It’d be weird if it wasn’t effective. He has a strong dislike for those fueled by greed, unable to fathom those who think they’re owed more than their due. Though most of his talents lie in communication with the dead, his ancestors have granted him a few other tricks that have helped him out of more than a few scrapes.
- Legal Name: Aaron
- Moniker: Baron
- Classification: Mage
- Primary School of Magic: School of the Veil
- Rank: Disciple
- Profession: TBD
- Concept: Minor Necromancer
- Distinctive Features: Pretty.
- Notable Abilities: Necromancy. Communication with the Dead.
- Titles: Advisor at The Hidden Opal
- Relationship Status: Unknown
- Aura: Smell of fresh blood and old bones.
- Pwason (Familiar)