Masters in the Making
"You'll outgrow all of that when you're a mage worth their salt."
He’s definitely been around the block a few times. Despite the fact that he often smells singed, he never seems to look it. Genuinely helpful, he’s outgrown the competitive nature of many other mages. Feeling that every mage’s success contributes to the betterment of magic. He often finds himself helping novices with creative projects. After all, you never know who the great minds of tomorrow will be.
- Legal Name: Aiden
- Moniker: Ifrit
- Classification: Mage
- Primary School of Magic: School of the Elements
- Rank: Adept
- Profession: TBD
- Concept: Fire Elemental
- Distinctive Features: Red/Orange Eyes.
- Notable Abilities: Fire Conjuration and Control. Fire Elemental Form.
- Titles: Advisor at The Hidden Opal
- Relationship Status: Unknown
- Aura: Hot to the touch, smell of old ruins, the sound of something burning behind you.
Has a strong interest in magical development, particularly that of personal gifts.
Loves to debate the ethics of magic
His need to make each mage feel special comes from this father— a rather mediocre mage who took his own life when Aiden was 10 because he felt he wasn’t contributing anything to the world of magic.